Ordre des ingénieurs du Quebec
Lancer la recherche


    OIQ_InternetHomeI amMember of the publicProtection of the publicOffice of the SyndicRequesting an inquiry

    Inquiry requests 

    Anyone who believes that an engineer has demonstrated incompetence, negligence, a
    lack of integrity or carelessness, or has committed other offences under the Code of
    Ethics of Engineers
    , the Engineers Act or the regulations governing the engineering
    profession, may contact the Office of the Syndic to request an inquiry into the

    For more information, go to the FAQ

    How do you request a disciplinary inquiry?
    An inquiry request should be made in writing. It should include:

    • the name of the engineer concerned by the inquiry;
    • a description of the events that occurred;
    • the key facts;
    • the allegations against the engineer;
    • any other information or documents supporting the allegations.


    To request a disciplinary inquiry, you can

    • fill out the electronic form

    for the general public »
    for OIQ members » (in French only)

    • by mail to:  Office of the Syndic,
                            Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
                            Windsor Station, Suite 350 
                            1100, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal 
                            Montréal (Québec) H3B 2S2

  • by fax to: 514 845-7780
  • Was this content useful?


    Gare Windsor, bureau 350
    1100, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
    Montréal (Québec) H3B 2S2

    1 514 845-6141
    Toll free : 1 800 461-6141