Ordre des ingénieurs du Quebec
Lancer la recherche


    OIQ_InternetHomeI amCandidate - Obtaining a permitObtaining a permitDiploma obtained in Canada (outside Québec)

    Candidate’s profile 

    Undergraduate diploma obtained in Canada (outside Québec)

    If you have been awarded a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a Canadian university (outside Québec) and your program has been accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB), you may apply for a Junior Engineer’s permit from the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.

    To find out whether your diploma has been accredited by the CEAB, click here.

    If your diploma has not been accredited by the CEAB, click here. 


    For more information, contact our office at 514 845-6141, extension 2398 or by email at sac@oiq.qc.ca 



    Was this content useful?


    Useful documents

    Gare Windsor, bureau 350
    1100, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
    Montréal (Québec) H3B 2S2

    1 514 845-6141
    Toll free : 1 800 461-6141