Ordre des ingénieurs du Quebec
Lancer la recherche


    OIQ_InternetHomeI amCandidate - Obtaining a permitObtaining a permitMembership in another Canadian association

    Candidate’s profile 

    Membership in another Canadian association

    If you hold a licence to practise the profession of Engineer issued by another Canadian Association
    of Engineers
    , you may apply for a permit from the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec in accordance
    with the Regulation respecting the standards for equivalence of diplomas and training for the issue of a permit by the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.

    If you have an EIT permit (Engineer-in-Training), click here.

    However, if you would simply like a temporary licence for a specific project, click here.

    For more information, contact our office at 514 845-6141, extension 2398 or by email at sac@oiq.qc.ca 





    Was this content useful?


    Useful documents

    Gare Windsor, bureau 350
    1100, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
    Montréal (Québec) H3B 2S2

    1 514 845-6141
    Toll free : 1 800 461-6141