Electoral region I
Montreal, Laval, Lanaudière, Laurentides, Montérégie
Participation rate: 8.33%
- Sophie Larvière-Mantha, ing., MBA (elected for a 3-year term)
- Carole Lamothe, ing. (re-elected for a 3-year term)
- Zaki Ghavitian, ing., M. Ing., FIC, FAIC (re-elected for a 2-year term)
Electoral region II
Bas-Saint-Laurent, Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, Mauricie, Estrie, Outaouais, Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Côte-Nord, Nord-du-Québec, Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine, Centre-du-Québec
- Maxime Belletête, ing. (re-elected by acclamation for a 3-year term)
Electoral region III
Participation rate: 11.31%
- Michel Paradis, ing., M.Sc. (elected for a 3-year term)
The electronic electoral process was supervised by Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton (RCGT) in accordance with the Regulation respecting the representation and the elections to the Board of Directors of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec. An official report presenting the complete results was prepared by RCGT. Under section 45 of the Regulation, it will be published in the handbook distributed to participants at the Annual General Meeting of members, which will take place on September 24. The OIQ’s Web site dedicated to the 2020 elections contains all of the information provided by the new directors as part of the electoral process.
The elected directors will begin their duties on September 24, at the first meeting of the OIQ’s 100th Board of Directors. On that same date, the Board of Directors will also elect the person who will serve as President of the OIQ for a two-year term.