Classification: Ad hoc committee.
Date created: The "social contract" was signed on March 8, 2002.
- Debate the common issues of the profession and engineering groups, and agree on the division of roles in that respect, in accordance with their respective missions;
- Inform and talk to partners about the public positions taken by each group;
- Mediate between the partners in an effort to harmonize their respective points of view;
- Find ways to help each partner inform the others about its organization, objectives and achievements;
- Ensure the continuity of the Committee’s work.