It's easy, fast and free!
The OIQ invites students to join its Student Section
, free of charge :
- Prepare yourself to enter the profession and receive the OIQ’s communications.
- Enjoy special rates for the OIQ’s training activities.
- Meet engineers at exclusive events.
- Apply for the OIQ Foundation’s awards and scholarships.
- Gain access to engineering student services:
- banking services offered by the National Bank;
- car and home insurance offered by Engineers Canada and TD Insurance Meloche Monnex;
- investment services with Gestion Férique.
To be eligible for the Student Section as an undergraduate student, you must be enrolled in an engineering program at a Québec university.
To be eligible for the Student Section as a graduate student, you must be enrolled in a graduate engineering or applied science program and have completed a bachelor of engineering program at a Québec university.
Join the some 4,000 students who are members!
Students enrolled in a combined bachelor’s-master’s program are eligible for the Student Section, even if they have 120 or more credits.
Students enrolled in an undergraduate engineering program who have 120 or more credits and have not completed their required courses to obtain the bachelor's degree are eligible for the Student Section.