The application you submit to the Access to the Profession Department of the Order must include the following:
• A duly completed and signed permit application;
• Please make sure that the photograph is centered and that you looked directly at the camera when the photo was taken. Your eyes must be opened and clearly visible.
• An original act of birth issued by the Civil Registry office (accompanied by a photocopy); the original act will be returned to you after verification.
• Registration form for the professional examination.
• Documentation proving that your knowledge of French is appropriate to the practice
of the profession (example : transcript). In order to speed up the processing of your file, please enclose this document with your permit application;
• Payment of the permit application fee. See « HOLDERS OF A PROFESSIONAL LICENSE
IN ANOTHER CANADIAN ASSOCIATION Application for Engineer’s permit » in the Fee Schedule. *
IMPORTANT : You must also provide a translation of any documents not written in French or English. If the translation is not completed by a certified translator, the latter must certify his work with a solemn declaration.
On-Line Application – two payment methods are accepted :
• MasterCard or Visa credit card;
* This fee is non-refundable and subject to change without notice.